In this article, you'll learn: How to submit and manage requests to our Customer Success team.
Quick guide on how to use the functionality:
- Help and Support / Overview
- Then click on your cases.
The new Support Center at a glance
In the Support Center you have access to an overview of your open or already solved cases. In addition to relevant information such as the subject or the creation date, the current status of your cases is also displayed here. This way, you can always keep track of the progress and processing of your requests.
Open a new case
If you have questions about your Magicline or it doesn't work as expected, you can always open a new case. Just go to the overview and click on the option "Send us a new request" to send us your question.
Then simply fill out the form and describe your request in as much detail as possible. This will help our team to record your request as quickly as possible in order to provide you with the best possible assistance.
- Please enter a meaningful subject. This helps us to better and faster classify your request.
- Select the subject area and give us as many details as possible about your request.
- You can add up to five attachments (e.g. screenshots) to your request. If you are not sure how to take screenshots, here is a small guide for Microsoft Windows:
- To take a screenshot in Windows, just press the Windows logo + Print keys at the same time.
- On Tablet-PCS you press the keys Windows-Logo + Quiet together.
- The screenshot will now be saved in the Screenshots folder or in the Pictures folder.
When you have filled in the form completely, just click Submit.
Reply to a response from us
As soon as there is a reply from the Customer Success Team, a blue circle will be displayed in the Magicline next to the navigation item "Help and Support". This way, you don't have to keep checking to see if a response has been received. If you have multiple open cases and there are multiple responses, a number in the "my cases" navigation item will show you the number of new messages. Additionally, requests written in bold are highlighted to show you that you have received an answer to your question.
Click on the corresponding line to get to the detailed view. Here you can see your request as well as our answer. If there is a need for further clarification or if our team has any queries, you can easily reply via the "Your message" field. Again you have the possibility to add further attachments like screenshots to your message.
If your request is solved, please let us know as well, we can then close the request for you.
By the way: You can also access closed requests at any time. You can easily view only open or solved requests by using the filter function in the upper right area.
*To help us in the best and fastest way possible, help us by providing all the information we need. We have included a recommendation for a ticket and content layout for you here: How to process my support ticket as effectively as possible