In this article you will learn: How to create member lists.
Quick guide on how to use the functionality:
- Members / Create new list
- Name member list
- Select conditions
Create member list
Switch to the Members section and click Create new list at the bottom. Give your list a meaningful name.
With the conditions you set the frame for the result set of your list, i.e. which members are displayed. Click on the three-dot symbol below the list name. Type in your search term and the available conditions will be narrowed down. For example, "status" lists only those conditions that contain a status: Address status, member status, contract status... but also contract consent.
The conditions can be grouped and linked via AND and OR conditions. This way the result can be finely narrowed down. Let's explain this with an example:
- Create a new list, name it and insert the first condition: Contract status / is / active. Below the conditions you will already see all members that have an active contract.
- Now click on the small PLUS icon in the center of the bottom of the tile to insert another condition in the same condition group: Member Status / is / Member. The two conditions are linked with an AND, so they must both be true for the member to be listed below.
- Click on the small PLUS icon again and add the condition Age / less than / 18.
- Now we add a second group: Click on the button Add group and enter age / greater / 80 in the tile that appears.
You will not see any members now, because there are no members younger than 18 and older than 80 at the same time. Therefore click on the AND symbol that separates the two condition tiles and set the OR condition there.
This will show you all members who have an active contract, are members and younger than 18 and those who are older than 80, regardless of contract and member status.
To the right of the list name, the number of hits is displayed.
As another example, we now want all members with active contract who are either younger than 18 or older than 80. For this we create 2 groups, which are linked with the AND-condition. In the first group you link contract status / is / active AND member status / is / member. In the second group you link age / less than / 18 OR age / greater than / 80:
Finally, click Create in the upper right corner to save the list. The list will then be displayed under Members / Lists, sorted alphabetically.
Using member lists
You can use the created member lists in different dialogs, e.g. in the multiple processing. In the second step, under Selected members, select Member list and under that the desired member list.