In this article you will learn: How to configure individual dashboard links for your MySports app or branded app.
- Create Customization
- Add dashboard links
- Enable dashboard configuration
You can configure custom quick action links in the MySports or Branded app, which appear as small tiles at the top of the app dashboard. With this new function, you give your members faster access to important functions of the app or to external websites.
Create dashboard configuration
First go to MySports / Administration / Customization in your Magicline. To create a new Customization configuration, click on " Create Customization " in the upper-right corner.
Select the locations and give the configuration a name. Click on" Save " and then open the detailed view of the configuration by clicking on the corresponding line.
Add dashboard links
Now click on " Add dashboard link " in the " Dashboard links " tile or use the three-dot menu to add a new dashboard link.
Now fill out the form to create the dashboard link:
- Name : The name is only used internally in the configuration and is not displayed in the app.
- Text: The text is displayed on the dashboard link tile in the app and is visible to users.
- Link: Select the link to which the tile should refer. You can use an internal or external link here:
- internal: link to a function within the app (e.g. to the class schedule or to purchase consumption credit)
- external: link to external websites (e.g. to an external web shop or website).
- Image : Upload a 16:10 ratio image here. This is then displayed as the background image of the dashboard link tile in the app.
The image size should work for 390 x 98px and 390 x 293px, depending on the number of dashboard links.It will be displayed as a long map element across the entire width or half the width of the screen.
Then click on " Save ". Add up to 5 dashboard links.
Change order of tiles
You can easily change the order in which the tiles appear within the app with a simple drag-and-drop operation. Simply click and hold on the desired dashboard link and drag the element to the desired position. The top dashboard link is always displayed first in the app.
Now you have to activate your configuration so that the dashboard links are visible in the app. To do this, go back to the overview and click on " Activate dashboard configuration " in the three-dot menu of the desired configuration.
And this is how the dashboard links look like in the MySports app, for example: