- Automatic tasks for failed payments due to incorrect data
- Multilingualism within a studio
- New partner integration - Urban Sports Club
- Cash register and vending machine discounts via additional modules
- Multiple selection of courses in course packages
- Export won and lost leads
- Improved display of payment methods
- Revision of the receivables return view for MemberCash
- Display of the check-up widgets in the Magicline app
- Translation of the provided communication templates
Minor updates / OPEN API updates
Automatic tasks for failed payments due to incorrect data
Your Magicline now automatically creates important tasks when recurring payments have failed due to invalid debit details. This feature helps you with incorrect account and membership details when you use MemberCash, SEPA Direct Debit or credit card as a payment method.
Once the task has been created, it will appear on your check-in screen when the member enters the gym. This informs the studio staff that new payment information, such as a new SEPA mandate, or additional information, such as the correct address or legal representative details for minors, needs to be entered.
The main goal of this feature is to reduce the number of members who fail during a payment run due to incorrect data and thus increase your profitability.
Multilingualism within a studio
We want to give studios the opportunity to present content in different languages to their users. For example, in future it will be possible to present course or appointment descriptions in different languages in MySports.
New partner integration - Urban Sports Club
With the USC partner integration, you can simplify your studio processes enormously by synchronizing courses and easily booking USC members into your Magicline. Furthermore, the check-in of USC members is now also validated in your Magicline.
Cash register and vending machine discounts via additional modules
In August, we introduced the option of configuring special prices for vending machine and checkout sales using rate codes. To give you even more flexibility with your additional module offers, you can now also define these codes on additional modules. At the same time, you can use these codes to configure special prices on product variants in order to offer flexible discounts to your members who have the corresponding module.
This improvement allows you, for example, to set permanently lower prices or even flat rates for certain products that you can sell via add-on modules, which increases your monthly turnover.
Multiple selection of courses in course packages
With multiple selection, you can now add one or more courses to a course package at the same time, saving you unnecessary clicks.
Export won and lost leads
You can now export your won and lost leads to an Excel list for further processing with detailed information.
Improved display of payment methods
When creating one or more payment methods, you can now see how the history of the payment method (status log) and the failed payments on the payment method came about. There is also a new filter for member lists: Means of payment status.
Revision of the receivables return view for MemberCash
The receivables return view is now divided into three areas: Re-transferable receivables ( e.g. lack of Sepa mandate or legal representative's consent), Receivables in collection and Other (e.g. due to fraud or personal insolvency).
Display of the check-up widgets in the Magicline app
Collected body analysis data is now also visible in the Magicline app and trainers can enter, change and view values directly on the screen.
Translation of the provided communication templates
All standard communication templates are now directly available in the respective national language, starting from the Studio language. Existing templates can't be converted.
- Conversion of the task widget to newer technology
- Conversion of the service dialog to newer technology
- Shelf sorting for vending products
- Display of the databaseId for all devices in the device manager
- Conversion of the course packages to newer technology
- Adjustments in the medical history area
- Support of a Croatian VAT rate
Open API updates
- Endpoint extension of the OPEN API for downloading the contract document
- Provision of the public device API for access control
- Extension of the endpoint for customer measurements
- Cross-studio use of partner services
- Extension for collection partners to query customer data and customer contract data